Travelvivi welcomes established contributing authors to write for us . We are seeking to invite your expertise and creative writing skills for the benefit of our audience.
Please contact us sending a pitch of the full article draft to info at travelvivi.com.
Stop for the moment and have a look at the guidelines as we just ignore any article that doesn’t meet even one of these.
- Guest authors need to provide completely unique articles not published elsewhere and you also can’t use the text anywhere unless you ask and we give permission for that
- Your article needs to be at least 1200 words long. That’s the minimum so you’ll need to have sizable knowledge in that topic to provide a good and insightful article.
- Please send in Microsoft Word format, Nicely formatted with headings, subheadings, lists and so on.
- Embed reference links in the text – we don’t publish article that don’t reference facts used in the article. Choose carefully where you are linking though. You can link to your blog, website, shop as well, as long as it provides value to the article.
- Be creative – we won’t post a topic we already have covered or you’ll need to cover it in a much more detailed way for us to consider.
- Images and media. You’ll need to send us images (at least 3) to use in the article in at least 1000px wide. Don’t let copyright owners sue us for unauthorized use, so either it’s your own photograph or you have permission to use it
- You can have an author byline (not too long) with reference links to your social media accounts and website.
That’s pretty much it and the rest is just simple…
- If you don’t hear from us within a week after sending the pitch or the article, that means your article was not considered and you are free to use it elsewhere or pitch your ideas to Frommer’s.
- We’ll notify you if the the article is accepted and published (We usually will publish it at the same time as we have it accepted)
- Make sure you are sharing the article via social media to make your followers happy!